Ohio 1965 ballot measures
- Six measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure on the ballot was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Four measures were approved, while three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Education||Guarantees loans for Ohio residents attending institutions of higher education||
|Issue 2||Bonds||Authorizes $290 million in development bonds||
|Issue 3||Redistricting||Reapportions the Ohio House of Representatives||
|Issue 4||Development||Encourages industry and job creation through various financial back and assurances||
|IndISS||Issue 1||Education||Authorizes a tax increase to provide additional funds to the Ohio School Foundation Program||
|Issue 2||Local Gov't||Allows electors to vote on the creation of local Urban Service Authorities||
|Issue 3||Judiciary||Authorizes the same person to serve as judge of more than one court in counties with small populations||
- 1965 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio