Ohio 1965 ballot measures
- All four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated state statute.
- One of the measures was approved.
- Two of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||Guarantees loans for Ohio residents attending institutions of higher education|
|Amendment 2||Bonds||Authorizes $290 million in development bonds|
|Amendment 3||Redistricting||Reapportions the Ohio House of Representatives|
|Amendment 4||Development||Guarantees loans for industrial development|
|IndISS||Initiative 1||Education||Authorizes a tax increase to provide additional funds to the Ohio School Foundation Program|
|Amendment 1||Local Gov't||Allows electors to vote on the creation of local Urban Service Authorities|
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Authorizes the same person to serve as judge of more than one court in counties with small populations|