Ohio 1967 ballot measures
- All three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was approved, while two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Bonds||Creates the Ohio Bond Commission||
|Issue 2||Redistricting||Provides a method for the apportionment of the Ohio State Legislature||
|Issue 1||Redistricting||Provides for single-member districts for the Ohio State Legislature||
- 1967 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio