Ohio 1968 ballot measures
Five statewide ballot questions were on the 1968 ballot in Ohio. Three measures were on the May 7 ballot, and two were on the November 5 ballot.
- All five measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Four measures were approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||State legislature||Allows Ohio State Legislature to control funds gained through sale of government-entrusted lands|
|Issue 2||State legislature||Provides for the same method of filling vacancies in the House of Representatives as in the Senate|
|Issue 3||Judiciary||Reorganizes the Ohio state court system|
|Issue 1||Bond Issue||Provides $500 million in bonds for highways and other capital improvements|
|Issue 2||Taxes||Permits the General Assembly to grant homestead exemptions for certain residents|
- 1968 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio