Ohio 1969 ballot measures
- The two measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was approved, while the other was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Suffrage||Lowers the voting age from 21 to 19||
|Issue 2||Elections||Provides for the elimination of the short term election of state officers to fill a vacancy||
- 1969 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio