Ohio 1970 ballot measures
- All three measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All three measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Taxes||Permits laws that reduce homestead taxes for senior citizens||
|Issue 2||Elections||Reduces voter residency requirement from one year to six months||
|Issue 3||Elections||Allows notices for municipal charters to be published in newspapers instead of requiring them to be mailed||
- 1970 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |