Ohio 1972 ballot measures
- One measure was an automatic ballot referral.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Both measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|ABR||Issue 1||ConCon||Calls for a convention to revise, alter, or amend the constitution||
|Issue 2||Taxes||Requires any taxes passed by the Ohio State Legislature to be approved by a majority of voters before being implemented.||
- 1972 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio