Ohio 1972 ballot measures
- One measure was an automatic ballot referral.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Both measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|ABR||Issue 1||ConCon||Calls for a convention to revise, alter, or amend the constitution|
|Issue 2||Taxes||Requires any taxes passed by the Ohio State Legislature to be approved by a majority of voters before being implemented.|
- 1972 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |