Ohio 1974 ballot measures
- All six measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Four measures were approved, while two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Salaries||Equalizes the compensation of public officers and members of the General Assembly|
|Issue 2||Salaries||Permits increases in the compensation of public officers|
|Issue 3||Elections||Provides rules for drafting and public notice of ballot language on constitutional amendments|
|Issue 1||Taxes||Permits laws reducing real estate taxes on homesteads of disabled residents|
|Issue 2||State Exec||Repeals requirement for a Superintendent of Public Works|
|Issue 3||Bonds||Alters the purposes for which public industrial development bonds may be issued|
- May 7, 1974 Ohio election results
- November 5, 1974 Ohio election results
- A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio