Ohio 1975 ballot measures
- Five measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Four measures on the ballot were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Three measures were approved, while six were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Taxes||Allows for special tax assessment of land devoted exclusively to outdoor recreation|
|Issue 2||Taxes||Provides tax incentives to industrial plants|
|Issue 3||Bonds||Authorizes transportation infrastructure bonds funded by a gas tax increase|
|Issue 4||Welfare||Allow the state, counties, and municipalities to provide housing and nursing assistance|
|Issue 5||Bonds||Authorizes capital improvements bonds funded by a sales and use tax increase|
|Issue 6||Elections||Provides for the equal treatment of candidate names on ballots|
|Issue 7||Elections||Requires delegates to national conventions to be chosen by voters in a manner provided by law|
|Issue 8||Transportation||Allows state and local governments to finance the reorganization of the state's rail systems|
|Issue 9||Gambling||Allows for the operation of bingo by charitable organizations for charitable purposes|
- 1975 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio