Ohio 1977 ballot measures
- Two measures on the ballot were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was approved, while three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Suffrage||Allows residents to vote if they have been registered for thirty days||
|Issue 2||Hunting||Bans hunting with leghold traps and other devices that cause "prolonged suffering"||
|Issue 3||Housing||Authorizes state and local governments to issue bonds for the construction of low-income housing||
|Issue 4||Budgets||Revise limitations on state indebtedness||
- 1977 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio