For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio 1977 ballot measures
- Two measures on the ballot were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was approved, while three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Suffrage||Allows residents to vote if they have been registered for thirty days|
|Issue 2||Hunting||Bans hunting with leghold traps and other devices that cause "prolonged suffering"|
|Issue 3||Housing||Authorizes state and local governments to issue bonds for the construction of low-income housing|
|Issue 4||Budgets||Revise limitations on state indebtedness|
- 1977 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio