Ohio 1978 ballot measures
- The three measures that were on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All three measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Elections||Require the Ohio Ballot Board to write ballot language for statewide ballot measures||
|Issue 1||Local Gov't||Modifies procedures for adopting a charter form of county government||
|Issue 2||Law enforcement||Allows General Assembly to regulate prison labor by law||
- 1978 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio