Ohio 1982 ballot measures
- Two of the measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One measure was approved, while two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Bonds||Authorizes bonds to build lower-cost housing|
|Issue 2||Transportation||Authorizes design and construction of a high speed rail system funded by a sales tax increase|
|Issue 3||Elections||Provides for the election of members of the state Public Utilities Commission|
- 1982 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Ohio Secretary of State, 1982 ballot measures and election results
- A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |