Ohio 1987 ballot measures
November 3, 1987 ballot in Ohio.Three statewide ballot questions were on the
- Two of the measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two measures were approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Education||Requires proceeds from state lottery to be used for education|
|Issue 2||Taxes||Permits state to finance or assist local governments with infrastructure improvements|
|Issue 3||Judiciary||Ends the direct election of justices and judges of the state Supreme Court and Court of Appeals|
- 1987 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio