Ohio 1990 ballot measures
- Two measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two measures were approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Housing||Allows the state to provide housing and housing assistance|
|Issue 2||Taxes||Allows surviving spouses to receive a homestead tax reduction|
|Issue 3||Gambling||Authorizes the licensing of a casino in Lorain|
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio