For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio 1992 ballot measures
- One measure on the ballot was an automatic ballot referral.
- Three measures on the ballot were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One measure on the ballot was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Three measures were approved, while two were defeated.
On the ballot
|ABR||Issue 1||ConCon||Calls a state constitutional convention|
|Issue 2||Term Limits||Places term limits on Ohio's U.S. Congressional delegation|
|Issue 3||Term Limits||Places term limits on the Ohio State Legislature|
|Issue 4||Term Limits||Places term limits on the Lt. Governor, the Secretary of State, and other constitutional officers|
|IndISS||Issue 5||Business||Requires businesses to place warning labels on toxic substances|
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |