Ohio 1994 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- All four measure were approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Death Penalty||Changes the procedure for appeals of cases in which the death penalty is imposed|
|Issue 2||Law Enforcement||Provides victims of criminal offenses constitutional rights|
|Issue 3||Education||Increases opportunities for state residents for higher education|
|Issue 4||Taxes||Prohibits wholesale tax on soft drinks|
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio