Ohio 1996 ballot measures
- The one measure on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- The measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Gambling||Authorizes the establishment of riverboat casino gambling|
- 1996 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |