Ohio 1997 ballot measures
- One measure which was on the ballot was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One measure which was on the ballot was a veto referendum.
- One measure was approved, while the other was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Law enforcement||Allows a court to deny bail in certain circumstances when a person is charged with a felony offense||
|VR||Issue 2||Labor||Amends worker's compensation laws||
- 1997 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- List of ballot measures by state