Only one ballot measure, an initiative, was on the November 5, 2002 ballot in Ohio.
- The one measure on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- The measure was defeated.
- Through 2000, a total of sixty-five citizen-initiated ballot propositions had appeared on Ohio's ballot since the beginning of the process in 1913.
- With one initiative on the 2002 ballot, the historical total of Ohio initiatives through the 2002 climbed to sixty-six.
- Of the sixty-six initiatives on the Ohio ballot through 2002, sixteen were approved, and fifty defeated.
On the ballot
|| Issue 1
|| Allows for drug treatment in lieu of incarceration for nonviolent, drug possession-related crimes