Ohio 2003 ballot measures
- The one measure on the ballot was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Bonds||Authorizes $500 million in bonds to "stimulate economic growth"||
- 2003 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- Ohio Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Statewide issue history from 1998-present
- Ballot measure report for 2003 from the Ohio Secretary of State
- 2003 election results
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |