Ohio 2003 ballot measures
November 4, 2003 ballot in Ohio.One ballot measure was on the
- The one measure on the ballot was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Bonds||Authorizes $500 million in bonds to "stimulate economic growth"|
- 2003 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- Ohio Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Statewide issue history from 1998-present
- Ballot measure report for 2003 from the Ohio Secretary of State
- 2003 election results