Ohio 2004 ballot measures
- The one measure on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Marriage||Mandates that only a marriage between one man and one woman may be valid in or recognized by the state||
- 2004 ballot measures
- Ohio signature requirements
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- List of ballot measures by state
- Statewide issue history from 1998-present
- Ohio ballot issues report for 2004 from the Ohio Secretary of State
- 2004 election results