For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio 2004 ballot measures
- The one measure on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Marriage||Mandates that only a marriage between one man and one woman may be valid in or recognized by the state|
- 2004 ballot measures
- Ohio signature requirements
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- List of ballot measures by state
- Statewide issue history from 1998-present
- Ohio ballot issues report for 2004 from the Ohio Secretary of State
- 2004 election results
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |