For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio 2006 ballot measures
- Three measures on the ballot were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One measure on the ballot was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Two measures were approved, while two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 2||Min Wage||Raises the state minimum wage rate from $5.15 to $6.85|
|Issue 3||Gambling||Permits up to 31,500 slot machines at seven horse racing tracks and at two Cleveland locations|
|Issue 4||Smoking Bans||Provides a smoking ban in enclosed areas with certain exceptions|
|IndISS||Issue 5||Smoking Bans||Restricts smoking in places of employment and most places open to the public.|
- A total of $43,308,752 was spent, pro and con, on ballot measure campaigns in Ohio in 2006.
- 2006 ballot measures
- Ohio signature requirements
- Ohio 2006 citizen initiatives
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |