Ohio 2006 ballot measures
- Three measures on the ballot were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One measure on the ballot was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Two measures were approved, while two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 2||Min Wage||Raises the state minimum wage rate from $5.15 to $6.85||
|Issue 3||Gambling||Permits up to 31,500 slot machines at seven horse racing tracks and at two Cleveland locations||
|Issue 4||Smoking Bans||Provides a smoking ban in enclosed areas with certain exceptions||
|IndISS||Issue 5||Smoking Bans||Restricts smoking in places of employment and most places open to the public.||
- A total of $43,308,752 was spent, pro and con, on ballot measure campaigns in Ohio in 2006.
- 2006 ballot measures
- Ohio signature requirements
- Ohio 2006 citizen initiatives
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- List of ballot measures by state