For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio 2009 ballot measures
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 ballot in Ohio. According to the Ohio Secretary of State's website, all three measures were approved.
- Two of the measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- All three measures were approved.
On the ballot
- See also: 2009 ballot measures
|Issue 1||Veterans||Authorizes $200 million to provide bonuses for veterans of Persian Gulf, Afghanistan and Iraq|
|Issue 2||Animals||Establishes board to set livestock care standards|
|Issue 3||Gambling||Allows casinos in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo|
- 2009 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Endorsements of Ohio ballot measures, 2009
- Polls, 2009 ballot measures
- November 3, 2009 local ballot measures in Ohio
- List of ballot measures by state