Ohio Constitutional Amendment Submission, Amendment 39 (September 1912)
The Ohio Constitutional Amendment Submission Amendment, also known as Amendment 39, was on the September 3, 1912 ballot in Ohio as a constitutional convention referral, where it was approved. The measure provided methods of submitting amendments to the constitution.
|Ohio Amendment 39 (September 1912)|
Official results via: Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Library
Text of measure
The ballot title read as follows:
|“||Article XVI, Section 1, 2, and 3.
Methods of Submitting Amendments to the Constitution. 
The full text of the measure can be read here.
- Ohio 1912 ballot measures
- 1912 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, "Ohio Constitution: Table of Proposed Amendments," accessed February 3, 2015
- Supreme Court of Ohio, "Amendments to the Constitution of Ohio," accessed February 3, 2015
- Supreme Court of Ohio, "Vote on Amendments Submitted to the People by the Convention," accessed February 3, 2015
- Supreme Court of Ohio, "Official Ballot," September 3, 1912
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|