Ohio Constitutional Convention, Question 1 (1932)
|Ohio Question 1 (1932)|
Election results via: Ohio Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||A question proposed in Article 16, Section 3 of the Constitution of the State of Ohio, to be submitted to the electors in the General Election of November 8, 1932.
Article 16, Section 3 of the Constitution of the State of Ohio in part reads as follows –"At the General Election to be held in the year one thousand nine hundred and thirty two * * * * the question "Shall there be a convention to revise, alter, or amend this constitution," shall be submitted to the electors of the state, and in case a majority of the electors voting for and against the calling of a convention shall decide in favor of a convention, the general assembly, at the next session, shall provide, bu law, for the election of delegates, and the assembling of such convention * * * *
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- Sample Ballot (in Youngstown Vindicator, November 6, 1932)
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Amendment and Legislation: Proposed Constitutional Amendments, Initiated Legislation, and Laws Challenged by Referendum, Submitted to the Electors, (updated 1/24/13)"
- Youngstown Vindicator, "Here Are Ballots You Will Receive at Polls Tuesday," November 6, 1932
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |