For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio County Court of Common Pleas Judges, Amendment 20 (September 1912)
The Ohio County Court of Common Pleas Judges Amendment, also known as Amendment 20, was on the September 3, 1912 ballot in Ohio as a constitutional convention referral, where it was approved. The measure provided common pleas judges for each county.
|Ohio Amendment 20 (September 1912)|
Official results via: Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Library
Text of measure
The ballot title read as follows:
|“||Article IV, Section 3, 7,12 and 15.
Judge of Court of Common Pleas for Each County. 
The full text of the measure can be read here.
- Ohio 1912 ballot measures
- 1912 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, "Ohio Constitution: Table of Proposed Amendments," accessed February 2, 2015
- Supreme Court of Ohio, "Amendments to the Constitution of Ohio," accessed February 2, 2015
- Supreme Court of Ohio, "Vote on Amendments Submitted to the People by the Convention," accessed February 2, 2015
- Supreme Court of Ohio, "Official Ballot," September 3, 1912
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|