For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio Issue 1, Bonds for Low-Cost Housing (1982)
|Ohio Issue 1 (1982)|
Election results via: Ohio Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To adopt Section 14 (or 15) of Article VIII of the Constitution of the State of Ohio
This proposed amendment would:
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted?
- Ohio 1982 ballot measures
- 1982 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1982 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Youngstown Vindicator, "Proposed Amendment to the Ohio Constitution," October 17, 1982
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |