For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio Issue 1, Bottle Deposit Initiative (1979)
|Ohio Issue 1 (1979)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To amend section 913.99 and 4301.99 and to enact section 913.241 and 4301.031 of the Revised Code
This proposed law would:
Violators of this law could be fined up to $750 or imprisoned for up to 90 days or both. If passed, this law would take effect December 6, 1981.
Shall the proposed law be adopted?
- Ohio 1979 ballot measures
- 1979 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1979 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 31, 2013
- Youngstown Vindicator, "Questions and Issues," November 3, 1979
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.