For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio Issue 1, Worker's Compensation Provided by Private Insurers (1981)
|Ohio Issue 1 (1981)|
Election results via: Ohio Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To amend Section 35 of Article II of the Constitution of the State of Ohio
Presently, protection is afforded injured workers through the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and the Industrial Commission.
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted?
- Ohio 1981 ballot measures
- 1981 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1981 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Daily Times, "Ballot Language, Arguments, and Full Texts of Amendments to the Ohio Constitution Proposed by Initiative Petitions to be Submitted to the Voters at the General Elections, November 3, 1981," October 19, 1981
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.