For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio Issue 2, Bonds for Infrastructure (1987)
|Ohio Issue 2 (1987)|
Election results via: Ohio Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To adopt Section 2k of Article VIII of the Constitution of the State of Ohio
This proposed amendment would:
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted?
- Ohio 1987 ballot measures
- 1987 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1987 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "Proposed Amendment to the Ohio Constitution," October 18, 1987
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.