Ohio Referred Issue 2, Funding for Rail Transportation (June 1976)
|Ohio Issue 2 (1976)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To adopt section 14 of Article VIII, Ohio Constitution
To authorize the state, local governments, and regional transportation authorities to lend their aid and credit to federal corporations such as Amtrak and Conrail, and to an agency of the state to provide rail transportation service within the state.
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted?
- Ohio 1976 ballot measures
- 1976 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1970-1979 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 31, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "The Blade's Endorsements," June 7, 1976
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |