Ohio Stockholder Liability and Bank Inspection, Amendment 34 (September 1912)
The Ohio Stockholder Liability and Bank Inspection Amendment was a constitutional convention-referred constitutional amendment on the September 3, 1912 special election ballot in Ohio, where it was approved. The measure was an amendment to Article XIII, Section 3 of the Ohio Constitution.
|Ohio Amendment 34 (September 1912)|
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Article XIII, Section 3.
Double Liability of Stockholders and Inspection of Private Banks.
- 1912 ballot measures
- Ohio 1912 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Ohio Stockholder Liability, Amendment 1 (1936)
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912
- Official Ballot (P.2007-2011)
- Text of Proposed Constitutional Amendments (P.2101-2111)
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2112-2113
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2007-2011
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |