Ohio Superintendent of Public Works, Issue 2 (1974)
|Ohio Issue 2 (1974)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||To repeal a section of the Ohio Constitution which requires the governor to appoint a Superintendent of Public Works for a one-year term.
Shall the section be repealed?
- Ohio 1974 ballot measures
- 1974 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1970-1979 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 31, 2013
- The Bryan Times, "Official Office Type Ballot," November 2, 1974
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |