Ohio Tax Limitation, Amendment 3 (1922)
|Ohio Amendment 3 (1922)|
Election results via: Ohio Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- Sample Ballot (in the Steubenville Herald Star, November 3, 1922)
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Amendment and Legislation: Proposed Constitutional Amendments, Initiated Legislation, and Laws Challenged by Referendum, Submitted to the Electors, (updated 1/24/13)"
- Steubenville Herald Star, "Sample Ballot," November 3, 1922
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |