Ohio state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Ohio are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Ohio's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Ohio.
- Attorney General of Ohio
- Governor of Ohio
- Lieutenant Governor of Ohio
- Ohio Auditor of State
- Ohio Director of Agriculture
- Ohio Director of Insurance
- Ohio Director of Natural Resources
- Ohio Public Utilities Commission
- Ohio Secretary of State
- Ohio Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor
- Ohio Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Ohio Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot access|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There are no state executive elections in Ohio in 2015.
- Ohio Attorney General election, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State election, 2014
- Ohio down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Ohio gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Ohio state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Ohio in 2013.
There were no elections in Ohio in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Ohio + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.