For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio transparency legislation
Here you will find a collection of transparency legislation in Ohio.
- House Bill 26, Ohio 2011 - This bill would make the local entertainment district application a public record.
- House Bill 47, Ohio 2011 - This bill would redact personal information in certain annual reports while including them in the public record.
- Senate Bill 58, Ohio 2011 - This bill would make all documents relating to a tax credit for the employment of convicted felons confidential.
- Senate Bill 70, Ohio 2011 - This bill would make the registry of arson offenders maintained by the bureau of criminal identification and investigation confidential.
- See also: Ohio Open Records Law
- Government Accountability in Spending Program or "GASP," requires county financial details be available online.