Oklahoma 1912 ballot measures
- The one measure was an initiated state statute.
- The one measure was approved.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- One of the measures was approved.
- Two of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|CISS||State Question 41||Elections||Establishes a system for direct election of U.S. Senators|
|State Question 38||Admin of gov't||Creates the State Board of Agriculture|
|State Question 40||Capitals||Moves the State Capitol to Guthrie|
|State Question 45||Taxes||Gives the legislature the power to levy taxes to aid the common schools of the state|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |