For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oklahoma 1912 ballot measures
- The one measure was an initiated state statute.
- The one measure was approved.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- One of the measures was approved.
- Two of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|CISS||State Question 41||Elections||Establishes a system for direct election of U.S. Senators|
|State Question 38||Admin of gov't||Creates the State Board of Agriculture|
|State Question 40||Capitals||Moves the State Capitol to Guthrie|
|State Question 45||Taxes||Gives the legislature the power to levy taxes to aid the common schools of the state|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |