Oklahoma 1920 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved.
- Four of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|VR||State Question 94||Healthcare||Repeals laws regarding licensing healthcare practitioners|
|State Question 99||Taxes||Levies a tax on public service corporations for the maintenance of the common schools|
|State Question 109||Taxes||Provides for a property tax for the maintenance of the common schools|
|State Question 111||Insurance||Provides for certain classes of insurance organizations|
|State Question 112||Legislature||Provides for the compensation of legislators|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |