Oklahoma 1926 ballot measures
- The one measure was an initiated state statute.
- The one measure was approved.
- Two of the measures were veto referendums.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- All seven of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|CISS||State Question 141||Taxes||Restricts the creation and levying of new taxes by the legislature|
|VR||State Question 135||Business regulation||Repeals an act relating to the labeling of products made by convicts|
|VR||State Question 137||Education||Repeals an act relating to textbooks used in public schools|
|CISS||State Question 138||Taxes||Adjusts taxes on the production of oil and other natural resources to be equivalent to the average ad valorem tax throughout the state|
|CISS||State Question 139||Bonds||Sets guidelines for repayment of bonds|
|State Question 144||Legislature||Fixes the per diem, mileage and working days of legislators|
|State Question 145||Taxes||Creates State Apportionment Fund from a state levy|
|LRSS||State Question 146||Con Convention||Calls for a constitutional convention|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |