Oklahoma 1933 ballot measures
- The one measure was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- The one measure was approved.
- Two of the measures were veto referendums.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All three of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|LRSS||State Question 183||Alcohol||Defines intoxicating and non-intoxicating beverages|
|VR||State Question 179||Tobacco||Repeals a stamp tax on cigarettes|
|VR||State Question 184||Admin of gov't||Repeals laws regarding the duties and powers of the State Board of Equalization|
|State Question 185||Taxes||Limits ad valorem taxes|