For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oklahoma 1933 ballot measures
- The one measure was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- The one measure was approved.
- Two of the measures were veto referendums.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All three of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|LRSS||State Question 183||Alcohol||Defines intoxicating and non-intoxicating beverages|
|VR||State Question 179||Tobacco||Repeals a stamp tax on cigarettes|
|VR||State Question 184||Admin of gov't||Repeals laws regarding the duties and powers of the State Board of Equalization|
|State Question 185||Taxes||Limits ad valorem taxes|