Oklahoma 1936 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- One of the measures was approved.
- Two of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|State Question 225||Welfare||Creates and funds state social security and public welfare programs|
|CISS||State Question 226||Welfare||Creates and funds state social security and public welfare programs|
|CISS||State Question 230||Environment||Provides for conservation of water, soil and reclamation projects|
|State Question 207||Pension||Authorizes cities to pension meritorious and disabled police officers|
|State Question 210||Education||Relieves the State Board of Agriculture of their duties as Board of Regents|
|State Question 222||Alcohol||Repeals the state prohibition amendment, and replaces it with lesser alcohol regulation laws|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |