Oklahoma 1942 ballot measures
- The one measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- The one measure was approved.
- All three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved.
- Two of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|State Question 306||Pension||Provides a pension for state employees|
|State Question 302||State exec||Provides requirements to be eligible for state office|
|State Question 303||Labor||Provides retirement and death and disability benefits to teachers|
|State Question 304||Labor||Removes restrictions on workmen's compensation|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |