Oklahoma 1950 ballot measures
- The one measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The one measure was approved.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- All four of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|State Question 345||Labor||Allows workmen's compensation for death resulting from injuries suffered on the job|
|State Question 325||Transportation||Creates a state Highway Commission|
|State Question 326||Transportation||Restricts nearly all vehicle-associated state revenue to use for road construction and maintenance, and other highway expenses|
|State Question 346||Education||Provides a Board of Regents for the Oklahoma Military Academy|
|LRSS||State Question 347||Con Convention||Calls a convention to revise the constitution|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |