For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oklahoma 1950 ballot measures
- The one measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The one measure was approved.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- All four of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|State Question 345||Labor||Allows workmen's compensation for death resulting from injuries suffered on the job|
|State Question 325||Transportation||Creates a state Highway Commission|
|State Question 326||Transportation||Restricts nearly all vehicle-associated state revenue to use for road construction and maintenance, and other highway expenses|
|State Question 346||Education||Provides a Board of Regents for the Oklahoma Military Academy|
|LRSS||State Question 347||Con Convention||Calls a convention to revise the constitution|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |