Oklahoma 1960 ballot measures
- All four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both of the measures were approved.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- All three of the measures were defeated.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Both of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|State Question 388||Elections||Allows candidates for the office of Presidential Elector be nominated at conventions of their political party|
|State Question 389||Gov't salaries||Sets the salaries and per diem compensation of legislators|
|State Question 390||Taxes||Authorizes additional ad valorem tax levies for the department of health|
|State Question 393||Education||Allows the state to become indebted for up to $35.5 million for improvements on institutions of higher education|
|State Question 391||Development||Establishes a plan of financial assistance to facilitate industrial development|
|State Question 392||Taxes||Permits a recurring tax levy for public libraries|
|State Question 396||Transportation||Creates a State Highway Commission to supervise the Department of Highways|
|State Question 397||Redistricting||Provides for legislative apportionment by commission|
|CISS||State Question 398||Transportation||Determines whether county roads are maintained by the counties or the state|
|State Question 394||Legislature||Provides for special sessions of the legislature|
|VR||State Question 395||Taxes||Approves law relating to income taxes|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |