Oklahoma 1962 ballot measures
- The one measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The one measure was approved.
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Both of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|State Question 404||Development||Authorizes levies to secure and develop industry|
|State Question 400||War & peace||Empowers the legislature to insure continuity of government during emergencies|
|State Question 405||Legislature||Sets limits on length of legislative sessions|
|State Question 406||Alcohol||Allows manufacturers of alcoholic beverages to sell to wholesalers of their choice|
|State Question 408||Redistricting||Provides a method for reapportionment of the Oklahoma State Legislature|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |