Oklahoma 1966 ballot measures
- All five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All five of the measures were approved.
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both of the measures were approved.
- The one measure was a veto referendum.
- The one measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|State Question 428||Civil rights||Repeals section of the constitution that requires separate schools for white and colored children|
|State Question 429||Admin of gov't||Provides for impeachment and removal from office for elected state officials|
|State Question 431||Judiciary||Provides for a method of removal or compulsory retirement of judges|
|State Question 432||Elections||Sets requirements for residency for electors|
|State Question 436||Term limits||Limits self-succession for state executive officials|
|State Question 434||Taxes||Provides for an annual property tax to benefit school districts|
|State Question 435||Legislature||Limits legislative sessions to 90 days|
|VR||State Question 437||Redistricting||Fixes boundaries of congressional districts|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |