Oklahoma 1978 ballot measures
- The one measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The one measure was defeated.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Five of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|State Question 528||Healthcare||Authorizes the creation, organization and operation of hospital districts|
|CISS||State Question 524||Transportation||Staggers motor vehicle registration by the month|
|State Question 525||Law enforcement||Gives the legislature authority to prescribe a minimum period of confinement for certain convicted persons|
|State Question 526||Education||Establishes a system of public schools for all children|
|State Question 527||Con language||Repeals a section of the constitution that defines racial terms|
|State Question 530||Alcohol||Allows agreements between brewers and wholesale distributors|
|State Question 531||Elections||Provides for elector qualifications, election board duties and voter registration|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |