Oklahoma 1982 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Both of the measures were defeated.
- The one measure was an initiated state statute.
- The one measure was approved.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||State Question 555||Transportation||Creates municipal transportation districts|
|State Question 559||Admin of gov't||Creates a preservation trust fund|
|CISS||State Question 553||Gambling||Creates the Oklahoma Horse Racing Commission and authorizes pari-mutuel wagering|
|CISS||State Question 556||Redistricting||Sets U.S. congressional district boundaries|
|State Question 557||Transportation||Authorizes municipal indebtedness for highway improvements|
|State Question 558||Water||Authorizes the use of revenues for water resource development|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |