Oklahoma lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
June 24, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Attorney General
Treasurer, Auditor, Superintendent, Insurance Commissioner, Labor Commissioner
Oklahoma is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. Parties decide who may vote, so an unaffiliated voter must be authorized by a party in order to vote in the primary.
|April 11, 2014||Filing deadline for all candidates|
|June 24, 2014||Primary election|
|August 26, 2014||Runoff primary election|
|November 4, 2014||General election|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Oklahoma + Lieutenant + Governor + elections"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Lieutenant Governor of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board Website, "Voter Registration in Oklahoma," accessed January 3, 2014
- The Oklahoman, "Slow election year shaping up for 2014 in Oklahoma," August 8, 2013
- DemoOkie, "Cathy Cummings to run for Lieutenant Governor with a video," December 2, 2012
- Oklahoma Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Elections," January 3, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |