Oklahoma Senate Bill 800 (2009)
(Redirected from Oklahoma Senate Bill 800)
This ballot law article needs to be updated.
- The bill successfully passed both houses of the Oklahoma Legislature on May 19, 2009 and on May 26, 2009 Gov. Brad Henry signed the bill into law.
- House Bill 2246, authored by Rep. Terrill, and Senate Bill 852, authored by Sen. Borgdon, both propose to extend petition circulation from 90 days to 1 year.
- Senate Joint Resolution 13 will appear on the 2010 state ballot.
- Changes in 2009 to laws governing the initiative process
- Laws governing the initiative process in Oklahoma