Oklahoma State Question 671 (1996)
The official ballot summary reads:
This measure amends Section 26 of Article 10 of the Oklahoma Constitution. It would let school districts make contracts with school superintendents for more than one year, but not to exceed three years.
This amendment passed with 733,006 voters supporting the initiative, and 375,408 voters in opposition.
- List of Oklahoma ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Oklahoma
- Laws governing the initiative process in Oklahoma
- Campaign finance requirements for Oklahoma ballot measures
- Oklahoma 1996 ballot measures
- Oklahoma signature requirements